If you have questions about the information contained within your property assessment, contact the City's Assessor by phone at (306) 682-2525 ext. 303 or by email at assessor@วิเคราะห์บอล8888 www.skywalkerrobotics.com.

If you feel there is an error in your property assessment after speaking with the Assessor, you can submit an assessment appeal to the local Board of Revision.  The Board's priority is to ensure all parties receive a fair hearing.  It will correct an assessment if it is determined an error has been made.

Note: Property owners are advised that there is a fee for appealing to the Board of Revision, which must be included with the appeal application. If successful, the fee will be returned to the property owner.


Filing an Appeal

วิเคราะห์บอล8888Click here to download an 2017 Appeal Form. Submit your appeal - both the form and the fee - within 60 days after the date on which your Notice of Assessment is mailed.  Mail or deliver your appeal to City Hall, 715 Main Street, P.O. Box 640, Humboldt, SK, S0K 2A0.

The City of Humboldt follows the Saskatchewan Assessment Management Agency's (SAMA) procedure regarding assessment appeals.  Learn more about the assessment appeal process on SAMA's website.

You cannot appeal your tax rate or the services you receive.