Bylaws are created to help keep Humboldt clean, safe and enjoyable for everyone. City Council regularly passes bylaws to confirm decisions and authorize actions.
The City's Bylaw Officer promotes, facilitates and enforces general compliance with Humboldt's municipal bylaws by:
- Providing information;
- Conducting inspections;
- Responding to complaints in a timely manner;
- Issuing warnings; and
- Applying penalties, when necessary.
The City's bylaw service is also meant to be a resource; contact the Bylaw Officer at (306) 682-2525 ext. 308 or at bylaw@วิเคราะห์บอล8888 www.skywalkerrobotics.com if you have questions or concerns related to bylaws or bylaw enforcement matters.
Frequently Requested Bylaws
The following bylaws are provided for reference only and are grouped according to focus area. Please note not all bylaws are available online but are available by request.
Please forward any questions or comments regarding City bylaws to the City Clerk's Office.
Please also see the Business License Guide.
Community Interest & Safety
- Cemetery Bylaw
- False Alarm Bylaw
- Fire Prevention Bylaw
- Noise Bylaw
- Nuisance Bylaw
- Traffic Bylaw
- i. Traffic Bylaw Amendment - Storage of Trailers, Motor Homes and Recreational Vehicles
- ii. Traffic Bylaw Amendment - Rate Increases on Traffic Penalties
- Waste and Recycling Collection Bylaw
- Water and Sewer Rates Bylaw
- Amendments to the Water and Sewer Rates Bylaw No. 19/2016
Corporate / Administrative
Planning & Building / Property Standards
- Official Community Plan
- Zoning Bylaw
- Building Bylaw
- Off-site Charges & Development Fees Bylaw
- Sign Bylaw
?Please also see the Zoning Amendment Guide, the Development & Building Permits Guide, the Permanent Sign Guide, the Portable Sign Guide, the Temporary Sign Guide, the Sign Permit Application Form and the Portable Sign Registration Form.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Related information may also be found on the Civic Policies page.