City policies are Council statements that set discretionary duties or standards of performance for the City. Policies are approved by City Council and are maintained by the City Clerk's Office.
Frequently Requested Policies
The following policies are provided for reference only and are grouped according to focus area. Please note not all policies are available online but are available by request.
Please forward any questions or comments regarding City policies to the City Clerk's Office.
Corporate / Administrative
Land Use & Property
- Assessment & Property Tax Information Policy
- วิเคราะห์บอล8888Downtown Revitalization Tax Exemption Policy
- Infill Lot Tax Exemption Policy
- Landlord Letter (For Outstanding Utility Accounts - Renters)
- Landlord & Tenant Agreement (For Water/Sewer Utilities)
- Location of Property Pins Policy
- Residential Lot Sales and Conditions of Sale Policy
Recreation & Leisure
Didn't find what you were looking for? Related information may also be found on the Bylaws page.