The City of Humboldt plays an important role in encouraging and facilitating the development of housing within the community.

While the City does not build housing, it does administer a residential housing development incentive designed to increase the supply of local housing. 

Want to rent?  A regional rental listing is maintained by the City and the Humboldt & District Chamber of Commerce to aid those in finding suitable short-term or long-term rental accommodations.

Interested in building a home?  While the City has residential lots available for purchase, several builders and developers are also active within the region, offering a variety of home ownership options.

Builders & Developers

Seniors Housing

City Council encourages the development of supportive, assisting living and affordable rental housing for seniors throughout Humboldt.

The following organizations offer seniors housing supports within Humboldt:

Humboldt Housing Authority (includes East Side Village, Harry Ford Centre and Sunset Manor)

Tel (306) 682-2705

Caleb Village Retirement Community 
Tel (306) 682-3939

Kinsmen Court
Tel (306) 682-6190

Tel 1-866-859-8211

St. Mary's Villa
Tel (306) 682-2628