Humboldt's Reid-Thompson Public Library is part of the Wapiti Regional Library system, one of the largest public library systems in the province.
The Reid-Thompson Public Library offers access to collections and services across Saskatchewan. Library membership is free to all residents and includes:
- Access to a wide-ranging collection of current and popular materials
- 24/7 access to online library services
- Downloadable audiobooks and e-books
- Special events and programs for a variety of ages
- Professional reference and information services
- Interactive early literacy station for children
- Free Internet access and computer resources
- Meeting room space
Also check out the eResources: Zinio and Flipster (downloadable magazines), LibraryPress (daily newspapers), Hoopla (movies, TV shows, music, ebooks, audiobooks, etc.) and other databases!
Hours of Operation
Monday - Wednesday
Thursday - Friday
10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Children's Book Club
- Monday, July 4, 11, 18, 25
- Monday, August 8, 15, 22
TD Summer Reading Club
The TD Summer Reading Club is a joint initiative with Librairies and Archives Canada, TD Bank Financial Group, Saskatchewan Library Association (SLA), Saskatchewan Lotteries, SaskTel, and Regional and Municipal Libraries.
Thanks to the following local organizations for their sponsorship: Humboldt Broncos, Hergott Electric, Humboldt Kinettes and Humboldt Emergency Services.
I Want To...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
By providing your email address, you are expressing consent to receive electronic messages from the City of Humboldt. You can unsubscribe from these messages at any time.